Erasmus+ Workshop on Youth Public Policies: “Structured Dialogue of Young People with Decision Makers” (Croatia)
The Center for Monitoring Public Policy (CMPP), partner in the project “Designing Dialogue: Structured Dialogue of Young People with Decision Makers” (Erasmus+), opens a call for applications to a one-week workshop addressed to youth aged 18-30. The project aims to open new channels of dialogue between youth and institutional decision makers, both at a local and at a national level.
The one-week workshop (September 16-23, 2016) is held in the city of Sveta Nedelja, the organizer of the event. The city is located 20 km away from Zagreb, Croatia. Participants will be encouraged to contribute with their own ideas and topics for debate, as well as to interact with their peers in Croatia, Turkey and Spain.
- Age of participants: 18 – 30 years old (!);
- English – advanced (all the activities will be carried out in English);
- Experience in youth policy-making is highly appreciated, but not mandatory.
- Youth who are part of vulnerable or underprivileged groups, with an interest in youth policy;
- Members of youth councils/associations;
- Decision-makers in the field of youth policy, from either local or national institutions;
- Public policy experts.
Hostel accommodation and daily meals are covered by the organizers, while transportation is covered up to EUR 170/person.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a letter of intent (both in English) at email@example.com, until July 15, 2016. Results will be announced by the end of July.